Reports show information about many Scorecard or Initiative items at once. For example, you can choose to view all of the downward trending KPIs, or all of the initiatives owned by a particular person.
To create a new report. click on the New Report button on the top of the display pane.
This shows the New Report menu with all of the different types of reports you can create.
- The 8 reports in the left column are all pre-built scorecard item reports. They require very little input from you and can quickly show you important performance data.
- The Initiatives Report shows you data about how your initiatives are performing.
- Report Writer is an advanced report designer that allows you to choose not only the columns your report displays, but also which scorecard items.
- Chart Writer is an advanced chart designer, allowing you to create a variety of charts, including pie, bar, line, area and polar.
- The SQL Report allows you to write raw SQL against any of the import databases you have permission to access. It displays the results as a standard Report.
You can sort reports by clicking on column headers. The default sort order is by organization tree order and then scorecard tree order:
Clicking on a column header like Score sorts performance in ascending order and reveals those areas of most concern:
Clicking on the Score column again switches the sort order to descending so the best performance is at the top:
Clicking a third time removes the sort and reverts to the default sorting.