1. Launch the "Organization Hierarchy" display.
- Click on the name of the currently "selected" Organization at the upper left corner. This will launch the Organization hierarchy pane.
- If you have recently logged in and no organization selection has yet been made, simply click on one of the left side sections (ex: Scorecards) and the Organization hierarchy pane will display.
2. Click the "Edit" link at the bottom of the pane.
3. Select "New Organization" in the pop-up dialog box.
4. Enter the new Organization Name and click "Done" to close the dialog box.
5. Click the "Done" button at the bottom of the pane to exit "Edit" mode.
6. To re-arrange the organizations, click the bottom "Edit" button again, rearrange the organizations via drag-and-drop, and then click the bottom "Done" button again.
If you do not have permissions to perform the above steps, an Administrator must assign your user account to a security group with "Modify Organization/Scorecard Structure" permission enabled.